The Cutest Photobomb You Ever Did See

The Cutest Photobomb You Ever Did See: "photobomb.jpg

I wasn't going to post this because it isn't old enough for my taste, but people won't stop sending it to me so I figured I'd go ahead and put it up. That way I'll only get the tip a couple more times in the next few days. Anyway, this is a seal photobombing (to absolute perfection) a group of penguins. And yes, it's real. Which reminds me: remember in 'March of the Penguins' when that one penguin lost its egg and tried incubating a rock instead? That was f***ing sad. Oh great, now I'm depressed. I swear, you are such a jerk for bringing that up.

Seal Photobomb [todaysbigthing]

Thanks to everyone who sent this in, I'll be making faces in the background when you least expect it. Also, babies."

Comentarios

Entradas populares